Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant in Bangladeshback
- Melt localization device and General cargo
- Port of Novorossiysk, port of S-Petersburg, Russian Federation - Ruppur NPP, Republic of Bangladesh
Volume of cargo:
- 6 800 FT
Main oversize and heavy cargo:
- Double casing, 667*667*581cm, 146 975 kg.
- Cassette of 1 type: 530*530*115cm, 27 547 kg.
- Cassette of 2 type: 566*566*191cm, 40 740 kg.
- Cassette of 3 type: 566*566*179cm, 60 620 kg.
- Thermal protection of housing flange: 590*590*135cm, 20 767 kg.
- Console: 915*455*263cm, 74 940 kg – 2 items.
Scope of work:
- Delivery of priority equipment (5 802 m3) by sea from the port of St. Petersburg to the port of Mongla / Chittagong, PRB, road transportation to the construction site.
- Delivery of large-sized heavy-weight equipment for the melt localization device by sea from the port of Novorossiysk to the port of Mongla / Chittagong, PRB, transshipment to barges and delivery to the river port on the Padma river, road transportation to the construction site.
- Organization of a Charter flight for delivery of large-size heavy equipment of the melt localization device from Ulyanovsk to the airport of Dhaka, PRB, road delivery of equipment to the construction site.