Ammonia Converter Delivery from Romania to Uzbekistanback
- Ammonia Converter, Auxiliary Boiler, various OOG equipment and general cargo.
- Port of Constanta (Romania) via Kuryk (Kazakhstan) and via Rostov-on-Don (Russia) to Navoi construction site (Uzbekistan)
Volume of cargo:
- 31 267 FT including 14 132 FT of Super Heavy and Oversized Cargoes
Main oversize and heavy cargo:
- 25 pcs with weight from 100 MT up to 500 MT
- Ammonia Converter – weight 423 MT, Ø – 5,0 m, length – 27,8 m (The heaviest cargo in the history of transportation for Uzbekistan).
- Auxiliary Boiler – weight 240 MT, height – 10,7 m, length – 12,8 m, width – 8,5 m.
Scope of work:
- Route Survey,
- Bridge Calculations and Structural Survey (103 bridges),
- Civil Works for Infrastructure Improvement (Including 2 bridges),
- River-Sea Transportation,
- Inland Transportation (more than 1600 km),
- all type of transport engineering.