TRANSPORTATION OF VESTAS WIND TURBINE COMPONENTS TO THE KOTOVOback
- Blade (21 units) - 62 x 3.9 x 3 m;
- Nacelle (21 units) - 12 x 4.2 x 3.2 m;
- Drive train (21 units) - 7.3 x 3.5 x 3.2 m;
- Hub (21 units) - 5.4 x 3.8 x 4 m;
- 3 tower sections (21 units each) - 17.4, 21.6 and 27 m.
- Ulyanovsk-Kotovo wind farm
- Saratov- Kotovo wind farm
- Rostov-on-Don to the wind farm
Scope of work:
- Delivery of the blades directly from the VESTAS manufacturing plant in Ulyanovsk to the Kotovo wind farm. The nacelles came from the port of Saratov, where they were unloaded from the barge, placed in a temporary storage warehouse and then transported to the Kotovo wind farm.
- Delivery of drive trains and hubs from the port of Rostov-on-Don to the wind farm via the Nesvetaysky customs post, where carried out customs clearance of the components. The blades, nacelles, drive trains and hubs were delivered to the wind farm using our own equipment, namely heavy duty prime movers, telescopic semi-trailers and axle lines. The tower sections were delivered directly from the Krasny Kotelshchik plant in Taganrog to the Kotovo wind farm.